Bett Asia 2020 that was supposed to take place on 4-5 March 2020 has been rescheduled to 23-24 June 2020.
Another unmissable Bett Asia event you don't want to miss. Bett Asia is back for another action-packed edition on
4-5 March 23-24 June 2020 at the Grand Hyatt, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Split between the free-to-attend Expo and the thought-shaping Leadership Summit, Bett Asia is a one-stop-shop for all policymakers, educators, and business makers working in Asia’s education sector.
Taking 2019 visitors’ feedback, Bett Asia has overhauled and upgraded the offer to make this year’s conference stand out show in Asia’s education calendar.
What Bett Asia is all about?
Bett Asia is the region’s leading education technology conference and expo, gathering senior education leaders, educators and innovators to share intelligence on how to improve learning in the 21st century.
For the upcoming 2020 edition, Bett Asia will continue to build on its position as the leading EdTech thought-leadership conference in Asia, with an expected 2,400+ attendees, 100+ world-class speakers, leading companies and inspirational start-ups.
Bringing people among educators and learners will bring us great exposure to great ideas and practices on what the future of education has to offer.
This cutting-edge Leadership Summit will showcase best practice and celebrate innovation from across the industry, and the unmissable content will help you gain optimum ROI.
The key themes in 2020 will explore the latest topics that are surfacing within the global market, including innovation, empowering teaching & learning, inclusion, social mobility and SEND, future tech trends, skills and wellbeing.
2020 Content Highlights at the Leadership Summit
Continuing to help shape the future of education, we’ve called on education leaders from around the world to share their knowledge this year.
While we’re bursting with practical talks & sessions to help boost CPD and learning, we’ve selected some standouts from the busy content programme to watch out for this year:
- Children Can Only Aspire to What They Know Exists: Building Better Social Mobility with Dr Ger Graus, CEO KidZania
- Integrating Technology Authentically and Purposefully to Improve Student Learning in a K-12 Setting with Craig Kemp, Educator, Speaker and Leader
- Panel Discussion: A Changing Landscape - Ensuring Your EdTech Strategy Stays Relevant with Chair Nick Finnemore, Director, Finnemore Consulting; Dr Sumitra Nair, Vice President of Tech Talent Development, Malaysian Digital Economy Corporation; Dr Samson Tan, Head of Centre for Innovation, National Institute of Education; Dr Fridolin Ting, Teaching Fellow, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University TES
- Developing a 21st Century Pastoral & Safeguarding Model with Dr Goh Chee Leong, CEO, Help Education Services
- Personalised Learning Approaches to Effectively Support & Empower Your SEND Students with Philip Bowman, Learning Support Teacher, International School Bangkok
Showcasing practical tools, techniques and training, the Bett Asia Expo Theatre empowers educators to transform learning in the classroom and beyond.
Over 50 pioneering companies from around the world will be there. Visitors will have the opportunity to view the latest products, gain valuable tips and tricks on how to use EdTech in their institute, and network with other educators.
What attending the Expo Theatre can do for you
- Benefit from workshops and live demos
- Get up close and personal with the latest technologies set to transform the learning environment: experiment with cutting edge products from the pioneering companies.
- Learn from the pros: visit the Expo Theatre to pick up practical tips and tricks from educators and tech experts to help you tackle the issues arising in the classroom.
- The Microsoft Teachers' Academy will be back for tailored training and workshops
Register to visit Bett Asia today by using the early-bird discount code 'EUNI10'
Bett Asia visitor registration is now open.
Simply click here to register for the free-to-attend Expo.
Want to attend the Leadership Summit? Click here to enjoy the special early bird rate and get more for less.
Register now while the offer lasts!