About this course
Business heads, forward thinkers, and innovators will enjoy this degree and gain essential knowledge in transforming ideas into real business models. Generate success for your own business or from within an international corporation with the skills and expertise earned in this programme. Product planning, financing, marketing, and more: you’ll have well-rounded skills to confidently harness market and sales potential. Learn from experienced professors and receive your globally recognised degree from IU—fully online with innovative digital study materials.
- Proof of eligibility to study at a university in your home country. This may include but is not limited to Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB, etc.
- The only other academic admission requirement is to successfully pass two admission courses within the first 12 months of your studies. The passed courses will be acknowledged.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- International Marketing
- Introduction to Academic Work
- Introduction to User Research
- Project: Development of Business Ideas
- Applied Sales I
- International Contract Management
- Startup Financing
- Accounting and Balancing
- Agile Project Management
- Applied Sales II
- Collaborative Work
- Project: Prototyping and Validation of a Business Idea
- Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Planning & Control
- Intercultural and Ethical Decision-Making
- Project: Entrepreneurship
- Market Research
- Fundamentals of Product Management
- International Brand Management
- Personnel Psychology
- Agile Management
- Project: Business Model Development
- Project: Minimum Viable Product
- Seminar in Current Topics in Digitalisation
- Online Marketing
- Organizational Behaviour
- Electives A
- Electives B & C
- Master Thesis & Colloquium