About this course
The IU B.A. in International Management is the ideal way to start your international career. You’ll learn the fundamentals of business and gain expertise to tackle the challenges of management in the digital age. As processes and infrastructures change as a result of digitalisation and globalisation, you’ll possess agile and flexible management techniques to successfully lead teams, coordinate projects, and communicate with clients. With this degree, you can also specialise in areas like marketing, sales and public relations, accounting, financing or human resources. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
- High School Diploma, or IB Diploma, or university entrance qualification or equivalent qualification* and transcript of records.
*Equivalent qualifications from foreign schools and IB diplomas are recognised accordingly..
- If you have not graduated yet, you may apply with your existing transcript of records (incl. grades and credits, if applicable) for a conditional acceptance.
- Your final High School Diploma and Transcript of Records needs to be submitted in original or certified copy upon starting your studies.
English Language Skills
- Since all of our study programmes are offered in English, a certification of your language skills is required (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo or Cambridge).
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL IBT 80 points
- PTE 56 points
- Duolingo 95 Points
- Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
- TOEFL/IELTS Waiver Application
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Organisation and HR Management
- Principles of Service and Management
- Financial Accounting
- Digital Future Commerce
- Foreign Language
- Business Mathematics
- Management and Cost Accounting
- Digital Business Models
- Organizational Behaviour and Intercultural Communication
- Foreign Language B
- Principles of Research and Academic Writing
- Financial Management
- Management Accounting and Control
- Business and Marketing Research
- Foreign Language C
One out of Four Majors:
- Digital Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Data Analytics
- Career Development
- Advanced Research and Academic Writing
- SAP Training
- Applied Industry Project
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management
- Design Thinking
- Change Management