About this course
Business professionals who have a technical IT background are in high demand. The IU Bachelor of Business and IT will prepare you for top career roles in IT and technical companies around the world. You’ll gain fundamental technical expertise and skills in communication, management, and business processes that will make you an attractive candidate in the fast-paced and rapidly developing IT industry. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
- Proof of eligibility to study at a university in your home country. This may include but is not limited to Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB, etc.
- The only other academic admission requirement is to successfully pass two admission courses within the first 12 months of your studies. The passed courses will be acknowledged.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Business 101
- Introduction Academic Work
- Mathematics 1
- Requirements Engineering
- Object-oriented Programming with Java
- Collaborative Work
- Corporate Finance and Investment
- Data Structure and Java Class Library
- Statistics- Probability and Descriptive Systems
- Introduction to Process Management
- Fundamentals of IT and ERP Systems
- Web Application Development
- Programming Information Systems with Java EE
- Management Accounting
- Intercultural and Ethical Decision-Making
- Software Quality Assurance
- Data Analytics and Big Data
- Purchasing, Procurement and Distribution
- IT Law
- IT Project Management
- Project Software Engineering
- International Marketing
- Principles of Management
- Seminar: Software Engineering
- Digital Business Models
- Organizational Behaviour
- Electives A
- Electives B
- Electives C
- Bachelor Thesis