About this course
Managers in marketing and sales are faced with an increasingly complex and interactive range of tasks. Your future fields of employment after graduating with this master's degree are initial management positions in the areas of marketing and/or sales—in agencies, in small and medium sized enterprises, large international corporations, or NGOs.
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution.
- For 60-ECTS programmes, you will need to have already acquired 240 ECTS credits.
- For 120-ECTS programmes, you will need to have 180 ECTS credits.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous education
If you do not have the required amount of credits, you may be able to take a TASC exam (see Further Options for Admission) or enrol in another way. Please talk to our student recruitment team for help.
At IU, we teach in English to prepare you for the international market.
We therefore ask for proof of your English language skills*. If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you don’t need to prove your English skills.
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 95 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
*Proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than two years.
Aptitude Test TASC
If you are applying to a Master programme but do not have sufficient ECTS credits to enrol, you can take the TASC test to qualify for the degree you want.
The TASC examination is used to determine if you have the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully pursue the IU degree programme to which you are applying.
- For 240 ECTS from first degree: direct access possible
- For 210 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
- For 180 ECTS from first degree: must take a qualification test (TASC)
Please send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your different options.
For the 60-ECTS credit option of this programme, you will need to have at least one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- International Marketing
- Advanced Research Methods
- International Consumer Behaviour
- Applied Marketing Research
- Online and Social Media Marketing
- Seminar: Current Issues in Marketing
- Digital Business Models
- Electives A
- Master Thesis & Colloquium