About this course
A successfully run business requires an analytical mind and keen eye when it comes to cash flow and profitability. Finance and Accounting are two areas that a company needs to make sure are managed with expert precision and dedication. Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) specialised in Finance and Accounting, combines these two areas with vital knowledge of business management.
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous education.
- Your undergraduate studies must amount to 180 ECTS for an 90-ECTS MBA.
- For our One-Year MBA (60-ECTS), your previous degree must amount to 210 ECTS.
At IU, we teach in English to prepare you for the international market.
We therefore ask for proof of your English language skills*. If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you don’t need to prove your English skills.
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 95 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
*Proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than two years.
You will need to have at least one year of professional work experience before starting this programme (achieved after previous studies).
For MBA programmes, you will also need to have completed a second year of professional work experience before graduating.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Advanced Management Accounting & Control
- Current Issues in Accounting
- Capstone Project Thesis & Defense