About this course
You will head international marketing and advertising campaigns and work with partners, colleagues and agencies across the globe. An MBA in International Marketing will open the door for a career as a marketing manager for a global company.
This MBA programme expands your knowledge of marketing specifically in the areas of international branding and marketing of products and services. Among other things, you will learn how to implement systematic relationship marketing (Customer Relationship Marketing) and increase customer life time value through an understanding and knowledge of long-term customer loyalty.
- Completed undergraduate study (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variants, 180 ECTS for the 90 ECTS variants) from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
- At least one year work experience before start of IU MBA programme (achieved after previous studies)
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of English skills
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 105 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
The proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than two years. If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Elective A - Introduction: Global Brand Management
- Elective A - Specialisation: Sales and Pricing
- Elective B - Introduction: International Consumer Behaviour
- Elective B - Specialisation: Applied Marketing Research
- Capstone Project