- 14 computer labs at its centrally located South Circular Road campus, equipped with the latest iMac and PC desktops
- Free WiFi
- Many Griffith courses are now fully available online, including in professional accountancy and law
- Computing workshops for students and school leavers to introduce them to current industry trends such as mobile applications and gaming technologies
- 376 car parking spaces which are allocated on a first come first served basis
- Registered students with parking permits may use the parking facilities when available free of charge.
- The new facility incorporates a Food Court, named 'Real Food Connection', a full alcohol bar and a specialist Barista offering coffee and beverage vending
- Features a "Wok Station" where fresh ingredients will be chosen and cooked theatre style
The Students' Union Common Room
- Has pool tables, a jukebox, table-tennis tables and a foosball table and provides an area for relaxation and fun for students between classes or during study week.
- Located in the B Block, just off the main reception
- Contains various cardiovascular equipment most notably elliptical cross trainers, exercise bikes and treadmills
- Has also weight machines
- Adjacent to the Fitness Room there are male and female changing rooms which are equipped with hot showers and secure lockers for gym gear.
Griffith College’s Dublin campus, home to Ireland’s largest independent third level college with over 7,000 students. It is located in the heart of Dublin City, this 7 acre campus has a heritage dating back over 200 years.