About this course
The MSc in International Tourism and Hospitality Management has strong links with the tourism and hospitality industry and has a flexible design in order to meet the educational and professional needs of each student.
The course is completed over a one year full time, or two year part time mode. It is also possible for part time students to spread the modules over a longer period of time, which can be structured individually for you following a meeting with the Programme Director.
Applicants must normally hold an approved honours degree, to at least H22 level, in a business related discipline or equivalent qualification from an approved tertiary/or professional institution. Non-business graduates or candidates with substantial work experience may apply but will be subject to interview.
Select one elective in Stage 1from list below:
- Management Accounting and Control
- International Marketing Management
- Globalisation and Corporate Responsibility
- Sustainable Tourism Policy and Planning
- Revenue Management for International Tourism and Hospitality Managers
Select one elective in Stage 2 from list below:
- International Strategy
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Business Research Methods
- Marketing Communications for Tourism and Hospitality
- Crisis Management in Tourism and Hospitality
- International Tourism Law
- International Convention and Event Management
- International Sports and Leisure Management
- Health and Wellness Tourism
- MSc Dissertation in International Tourism and Hospitality Management