About this course
The I-Speak Programme exposes students to beginner level linguistics of choice and will teach necessary information of foreign writing formats and by the end of the course - the ability of listening and comprehending daily life situations. Students will also have continuous interactivity and communication with fellow learners and speakers through everyday foreign communication to add to the standard of fluency.
Language available : Japanese, Korean, Arabic, French & German.
Level : Beginner / Intermediate / Advance
- Greeting & Introductions (Countries, Occupations)
- Daily Life (Numbers, Counting units, Date, Place, Food)
- Introduce Family, Body names
- Expressions related to time and days of the week
- Appointment – Expressions related to suggestions
- Directions – Asking for and giving locations/Position
- Phone conversation