About this course
ACCA Foundation in Accountancy (ACCA FIA), formerly CAT is an entry-level qualification developed with employers in mind. The programme equips you as a competent and ethical technician, trained to consistent standards, with built-in flexibility so that skills can be tailored to meet different business needs and environments.
Jumpstart your ACCA FIA journey with a special Launch Bursary worth RM2,000! Drop your details in the Enquire Now form for info on eligibility and T&Cs.
SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA (SPM) / O Level: A pass in SPM or equivalent with minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
UNIFIED EXAMINATION CERTIFICATE (UEC): A pass in UEC with min. Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- FA1: Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1: Management Information
- FA2: Maintaining Financial Records
- MA2: Managing Costs & Finance
- FIP: Foundation in Professionalism
- Critical Thinking Skills
- FFA: Foundation in Financial Accounting
- FMA: Foundation in Management Accounting
- FBT: Foundation in Business and Technology
- Creative Thinking Skills