About this course
This programme provides a wide spectrum of knowledge and skills required for a career in the accountancy and finance profession. The curriculum covers key areas such as financial accounting & reporting, management accounting & control, accounting information systems, audit & assurance, public sector accounting, taxation, corporate governance, and professional values & ethics.
(1) STPM - Minimum Grade C+ in 2 relevant subjects
(2) A Level - Minimum Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
(3) UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
(4) Other IHL - Relevant Foundation (with minimum CGPA 2.5000)/ Diploma (with minimum CGPA 2.5000) accredited by MQA
(5) TAR UC - Foundation in Accounting with minimum CGPA 2.5000 OR Relevant Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.5000
(1), (2), (3) and (4) must include -
i) SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C in Mathematics/ UEC Grade B in one mathematics subject
ii) SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language
(1) - (5) must include MUET Band 2 or replaced with IELTS Band Score 4.0 or Equivalent***
*** Exempted for students whose programme full medium of instruction was in English.
a) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Bachelor Degree.
b) TAR UC Diploma will be accepted on credit transfer into Bachelor Degree programmes.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Subject to the Ministry of Higher Education latest requirements.
- Principles of Accounting
- Quantitative Studies
- Principles of Management
- IT Fundamentals and Applications
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Taxation
- Information and IT Security
- Decision Management
- Financial Accounting Framework
- Fundamentals of Auditing
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Strategy
- Performance Management
- Advanced Taxation
- Advanced Accounting Practice
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Practical Training
- Corporate Reporting & Current Issues
- Services Marketing
- Integrated Mangement
- Integrated Case Study
- Public Sector Accounting
- Accounting Theory & Practice
- Elective I
- Elective II & Elective III