About this course
The programme aims to produce graduates who are well equipped with the knowledge and core competencies required for effective human resource management in the dynamic and competitive business environment.
(1) SPM - 3 Credits in the relevant subjects
(2) O Level - 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects
(3) UEC - 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects
(4) Certificate - Relevant Certificate accredited by MQA OR Relevant Skilled/Technical/Vocational Certificate recognised by the Malaysian Government.
i) (1), (2) or (3) must include SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C in Mathematics#/ UEC Grade B in one mathematics subject
ii) (1), (2) or (3) must include SPM Credit/ O Level Grade C/ UEC Grade B in English Language*
*Grade B and above in AELE 0364 English Language conducted by TAR UC is accepted as having fulfilled the English Language requirement for applicants with a pass in SPM English Language/Grade D or Grade E (Pass) in O Level English Language/ Grade C in UEC English Language.
a) SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Melayu and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have a t least a past in Sejarah.
- IT Fundamentals and Applications
- Business Communication
- Quantitative Methods
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Mathematics
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Organisational Behaviour
- Commercial Law
- Human Resource Management
- Elective I
- Elective II
- Organisation Psychology
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Training & Development
- Professional Skills for Managers
- Organisational Development & Change
- Management Information Systems
- Business Research
- Industrial Training
- Performance Management
- Human Resource Information Systems
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Elective III/ Elective IV/ Elective V
- Strategic Compensation & Benefit
- Industrial Relations & Labour Law
- Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management
- Principles of Finance
- Operation Management
English Language, English for Communication, English for Management, Tamadun Islam dan Asia, Critical Thinking, Hubungan Etnik, Contemporary Malaysian Issues, Bahasa Kebangsaan A, *Co-curricular.
*Co-Curricular Courses can be taken in any semester of the study