About this course
This programme provides students with a thorough and rigorous learning of principles of economics and their applications in the context of business organizations. With globalisation, graduates who are equipped with knowledge of business economics, information technology, management principles, law and statistics will be able to seek gainful employment in banks, financial institutions and commercial organisations.
(1) STPM - Grade C in 2 relevant subjects
(2) A Level - Grade D in 2 relevant subjects
(3) UEC - Grade B in 5 relevant subjects
(4) Other IHL - Relevant Foundation/ Diploma accredited by MQA
(5) TAR UC - Foundation in Business OR Relevant Diploma
(1), (2), (3) and (4) must include -
i) SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (pass) in Mathematics/ UEC Grade C in one mathematics subject
ii) SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E(Pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language
a) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Bachelor Degree.
b) TAR UC Diploma will be accepted on credit transfer into Bachelor Degree programmes.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d)Subject to the Ministry of Higher Education latest requirements.
- Principles of Accounting
- IT Fundamentals and Applications Mathematics Economics
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Organisation & Management
- Elective I
- Business Ethics
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Statistical Tools for Economics
- Money and Banking
- Economics of Strategy
- Malaysian Economy
- Industrial Training
- Research Methodology
- Project Paper I
- Elective II
- Project Paper II
- Commercial Law
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Basic Econometrics
- Monetary Economics
- Specialisation Elective I
- Specialisation Elective II