About this course
The programme is designed to provide students with the fundamental knowledge and skills in human resource management.
(1) SPM - 3 Credits in the relevant subjects
(2) O Level - 3 Grade C in the relevant subjects
(3) UEC - 3 Grade B in the relevant subjects
(4) Certificate - Relevant Certificate accredited by MQA OR Relevant Skilled/Technical/Vocational Certificate recognised by the Malaysian Government.
i) (1), (2) or (3) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (pass) n Mathematics/ UEC Grade C in one mathematics subject#
ii) (1), (2) or (3) must include SPM Pass/ O Level Grade E (pass)/ UEC Grade C in English Language
a) SPM holders must have at least a pass in Bahasa Melayu and SPM holders from Year 2013 onwards must have at least a pass in Sejarah.
b) Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Melayu are required to pass Bahasa Kebangsaan A before the award of Diploma.
c) Equivalent qualifications/qualifications from other Institution of Higher Learning (IHL) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
d) Information is correct at the point of printing. Subject to the Ministry of Education latest requirements.
- Financial Accounting I
- Quantitative Studies
- Introduction to Business
- Financial Accounting II
- IT Fundamentals and Applications
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Basic Management Principles
- Organisational Behaviour
- Malaysian Employment Laws & Practices
- Employee Relations & Welfare
- HR Planning and Recruitment
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Business Law
- Cross-Cultural Studies
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Trade Union & Employers’ Organisations
- Health, Safety & Security
- HR Training and Development
- Compensation, Benefits & Performance Appraisal
- HR Practices
- IT Applications in Human Resource Management
English Language, Pengajian Malaysia 2, English for Communication, English for IELTS, Civic Consciousness and Volunteerism, Public speaking/ Drama/ Social and Work Etiquette, Bahasa Kebangsaan A, *Co-curricular
*Co-Curricular Courses can be taken in any semester of the stud