About this course
The Master of Corporate Governance offered by TAR UC aims to produce graduates with solid corporate governance knowledge and practical skills to perform their task in integrating the efforts of various stakeholders for promoting corporate performance. It is also to provide graduate with opportunities for continuing professional development and enhancing lifelong self-development in leading change and transformation, whilst meeting the challenges of the information age.
Successful candidates of the TAR UC Master of Corporate Governance programme will be awarded the Graduate status by MAICSA. The ICSA qualification is a professional qualification which is internationally recognised.*
*Non-related degree holders who join the TAR UC Master of Corporate Governance will need to complete two modules in the Professional Part 1 programme of the ICSA International Qualifying Scheme (IQS) by CPE seminars and assignments.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the Senate; OR
- A Bachelor's Degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications can be accepted, subject to a minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant field.
English Language Requirements
- MUET Band 4 or IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL Score 550; OR
- Exemption of English Language requirement if medium of instruction during Bachelor studies was in English
- IELTS Band 6.0 or its equivalent
- Financial Decision Making and Strategy
- Strategic Leadership
- Project Management Skills for Managers
- Corporate Reporting and Disclosure
- Research Methodology
- Business and Corporate Law
- Business Strategy
- Corporate Secretarial Practice
- Corporate Governance