About this course
The programme is designed for professionals who are interested in further study and seeking to familiarize themselves with recent developments in the specialized fields of sport science. This programme will help to develop your research and analytical skills and enable you to focus on study topic that is of interest to you. You will be able to strengthen your knowledge of sport science theory and practice under the guidance of experience academic mentors. Once you graduate, you will not only possess the knowledge, skills and the qualifications, more importantly you will also have the confidence to move into a PhD pathway.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree (Level 6 MQF) with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the HEP Senate; OR
- A Bachelor's Degree (Level 6 MQF) or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; OR
- A Bachelor's Degree (Level 6 MQF) or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field.
English Language Requirements
- MUET Band 4 or IELTS Band 5.5 or TOEFL Score 550; OR
- Exemption of English Language requirement if medium of instruction during Bachelor studies was in English
- IELTS Band 5.0; OR
- Exemption of English Language requirement if first language is English or the medium of instruction during Bachelor studies was in English
- Research Methodology
- Master Research
- Statistical Methods for Research OR
- Special Topic