About this course
Students will learn to help create a better world through the power of business administration. The aim of the program is to develop business professionals who are equipped to solve problems in corporate administration. Students will gain the upper hand on various business disciplines due to extensive exposures on business-focused activities as well as social service projects.
Upon completion of the programme, graduates are expected to have high level of generic attributes and skills, consistent with the expectations of the professional and public community. They will be ready for career as administrative officer, bank officer, public administrator, entrepreneur and many more.
- Pass in STPM with minimum of CGPA 2.00 in any TWO (2) subjects and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
- Pass A-level with a minimun of Gred D in any 2 subjects and pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualification;
- Pass in Matriculation or Foundation with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from an institution recognized by the Malaysian Government; or
- Pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least B Grade in five (5) subjects including English; or
- Pass International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with minimum score of 30 points; or
- A Pass in Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 from the universities/colleges which is recognized by MQA; or
- Equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Malaysian Government
English Proficiency Requirements
- IELTS Band 5.5 / Pre-U or Secondary Education undertaken in English medium. (Students without TOEFL and IELTS are required to complete and pass an Intensive English Programme offered by the University)
- The validity period for TOEFL and IELTS is two (2) years from the date of the award.