Institution saved to your shortlist.

UOW Malaysia KDU University College

Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

Student review

See all 9 reviews

Anonymous reviewer

0/5
5 years, 6 months ago
How is the academic life at this university/college? The academic life if KDU was great. Certain lecturers were better than others and were more understanding/helpful. There's a lot of courses to choose from and somehow, somewhere, no matter what course you enrolled to, you will always ended up learning stuff too about other courses. I find that interesting. Also, if you want to learn and prefer the strict lecturers, then KDU the place for you. They don't spoon-feeding you with the answers for everything and you have to work hard to be good; if you aren't prepared for that, then don't join KDU. What are the students like? I have to say that 90% of the students are great, they came from a well educated background and they want to learn. The other 10%... Let's just say they are spoon fed and rich so they don't really care about making it or not. What do students do when not studying? Tell us about the social and sports life. The good thing about KDU is that they have clubs for everything. Whatever you want to join, name it and they have it! You can join performing arts, cheer-leading, radio, futile/football, dancing and etc. Also clubs like writing, public speaking etc. The best thing is, we have to get at least 100 CAC points to graduate. I believe this is a great opportunity for me to get new experiences. What is your overall opinion about this university/college? If you want to learn well and have an OK University life, KDU UC is definitely for you! KDU is a great place to start your uni life, not too much to handle and also not to little to have a bored uni life.

Are you from the management team of UOW Malaysia KDU University College?

If you have already claimed this page, log in now and reply.

If you have not claimed this page yet, please write to reviews@easyuni.com for more information.