Additional intake Full-time MScBA program in January '21
TIAS is monitoring the situation concerning the Covid-19 outbreak and is committed to the health and safety of its students, faculty and staff as well as to the quality of our programs. In line with our intention to offer the Full-time MScBA program mainly on-campus while adhering to the governmental Covid-19 requirements regarding social distancing, we have decided to start with a smaller cohort for the Full-time MScBA program in September 2020 and offer an additional intake in January 2021.Candidates who are already based in the Netherlands and do not require a Dutch study visa can still apply for the September 2020 intake.
Applications for the January 2021 intake are already open. Everyone who applies for the January 2021 intake by the 30th of September will receive an Early Bird discount of EUR 2,000 on their tuition fees.
Why choose this program?
- A flying start to your career: Better access to the job market through our one-year program, without the need for a traditional pre-master.
- The Economist (2019) considers the TIAS Full-time MScBA the best Master in Management in the Netherlands.
- International context: The international business world demands exceptional leadership skills. The Master brings you up to date on all the latest international business developments. 50% of the students in this program is international.
- The program offers a general management preparation and a specialization track. The January 2021 intake will feature 3 specialization tracks: Change and Business Management, Financial Management and Business Analytics.
- In addition, there are scholarships available – ask your Program Adviser for details.
Our campus is a safe environment
TIAS is monitoring the situation concerning the COVID-19 outbreak daily, and is committed to the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff, and the quality of the MScBA program. Of course, we will adhere to the Covid measures and we have adapted our campus and hygiene procedures in order to guarantee a safe environment.
We are happy to support you
We are happy to see how we can support you with your application, visa procedures and other related issues. If you have any other questions, please get in touch with us!