Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Entrance requirement for a Master's program in Tilburg School of Economics and Management is a university Bachelor's degree in a related field of studies (e.g. Business Economics, International Business, Business Administration or similar programs).
GMAT / GRE test scores
- The GMAT test is compulsory for this Master's program.
English language requirements
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 575 (paper-based) / 233 (computer-based) / 90-91 (internet-based); or
- Academic IELTS score with a minimum of 6.5 score overall and a minimum score of 6.0 on individual parts of the test.
- An English proficiency test is not required if for English native speakers.
Core Courses include:
- Management Control Systems
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Thesis Proposal
- Master Thesis