Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Entrance requirement for a Master's program in Tilburg School of Economics and Management is a university Bachelor's degree in a related field of studies (e.g. Business Economics, International Business, Business Administration or similar programs).
GMAT / GRE test scores
- The GRE General test is compulsory for this Master's programs.
English language requirements
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 575 (paper-based) / 233 (computer-based) / 90-91 (internet-based); or
- Academic IELTS score with a minimum of 6.5 score overall and a minimum score of 6.0 on individual parts of the test.
- An English proficiency test is not required if for English native speakers.
Applied Methods for Economists
Master Electives; 4 courses out of:
- Corporate Governance and Restructuring
- Investment Analysis
- Seminar Development and Growth
- Seminar Public Economics
- Seminar International Competitiviness
- Seminar Game Theory and Industrial Organisation
- Seminar Competition Policy
- Seminar Competition and Regulation in Network Industries
- Seminar Environmental Economics
- Seminar Labor Economics
- Seminar Taxation
- Seminar Financial Economics
- Seminar Financial Markets and Institutions
- Seminar Generational Economics
- Seminar Economics and Psychology of Risk, Time and Social Norms
Maximum of two additional electives