Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Entrance requirement for a Master's program in Tilburg School of Economics and Management is a university Bachelor's degree in a related field of studies (e.g. Business Economics, International Business, Business Administration or similar programs).
GMAT / GRE test scores
- The GMAT test is compulsory for this Master's program.
English language requirements
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 575 (paper-based) / 233 (computer-based) / 90-91 (internet-based); or
- Academic IELTS score with a minimum of 6.5 score overall and a minimum score of 6.0 on individual parts of the test.
- An English proficiency test is not required if for English native speakers.
Core courses include:
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Investment Analysis
- Empirical Methods in Finance
Two electives (semester 1) out of:
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Governance and Restructuring
- Corporate Valuation
- Investment Analysis of Pensions and Insurance
- Global Banking
- The Economics and Finance of Pensions
Two electives (semester 2) out of:
- Derivative Securities and Risk Management
- Financial Analysis and Investor Behavior
- Seminar Financial Markets and Institutions
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Applied Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Master's thesis