|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About New York Institute of Technology
Our campus in the heart of New York City includes:
- Edward Guiliano Global Center (EGGC), 1855 Broadway: 12 floors of classrooms, distance learning facilities, labs, architecture FabLab, administrative offices, and home to NYIT-Manhattan Library
- Student Activities Center, 1849 Broadway: Metro Café, the bookstore, and student study space
- NYIT Auditorium on Broadway, 1871 Broadway: our 262 seat, high-tech auditorium
- 16 W. 61st St.: 11 floors of classrooms, labs, administrative offices, HIVE fine arts facility, and home to the Enrollment Services Center and Admissions offices
- 26 W. 61st St.: five floors of classrooms, our Voya trading floor, and home to Campus Life and Career Services offices
NYIT-Manhattan is located at and around the intersection of Broadway and 61st Street. Part of New York City's West Side and Lincoln Square neighborhood, the campus is surrounded by cultural and recreational venues, stores, restaurants, and major companies, where many of our students find internships and employment opportunities.
Millions dream about making their home (and their mark) in the heart of New York City. Make that dream a reality when you live in one of NYIT’s safe, secure Manhattan residence halls, located in three of the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods. An easy bus or subway ride from campus, each one is staffed by a graduate hall director and resident assistants.
Manhattan School of Music - Anderson Hall
Accommodations: double and triple rooms; dining hall and full meal plan (required).
Riverside Terrace Residence Hall
Accommodations: single, double, and triple rooms, most with private bathrooms; a kitchen on every floor; student lounge.