International students will need to successfully satisfy an English Language Proficiency Test and have a completed diploma or secondary education.
More information is available through contacting the International Student Admissions Representatives of The Arts Institute of Seattle.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will:
- Conceptualize, plan, execute, and deliver a production utilizing digital filmmaking and video techniques, and demonstrating technical proficiency that meets industry standards.
- Apply peer and professional critiques in the articulation and justification of aesthetic decisions in their own projects and in the evaluation of other media work.
- Present and conduct themselves professionally and demonstrate an understanding of specific career paths, job responsibilities, and industry expectations.
- Apply business and economic principles and practices in the media industry while maintaining legal and ethical standards.
- Apply effective media-related research, writing, and verbal communication skills to their work.