To apply to UAB, you’ll need to submit all of these things:
- a completed UAB application and the appropriate application fee
- proof of English proficiency (unless English is your first language)
- your official ACT or SAT score report and high school transcript (for students who attended high school inside the U.S.)
or high school evaluation with grade point average (GPA) calculation (for students who attended high school outside the U.S.)
If English isn’t your native language, you’ll have to show proof of English proficiency by submitting a TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic test score. Official test scores are required and should be sent directly from the testing agency to UAB. The score you submit shouldn’t be more than two years old. Minimum score requirements are:
- a TOEFL score of 77; or
- an IELTS score of 6.0 overall with at least a 5.5 on each section of the examination; or
- a PTE Academic overall score of 45.
To be updated.