Kangan Institute has 5 Melbourne campuses. The institution also provides education to residents over 15 at the Parkville Youth Residential Centre and Melbourne Youth Justice Centre in Parkville which are:
- Broadmeadows campus purpose-built specialist training facilities such as the Aviation Industry Training Centre, the Transport and Logistics Centre and the Polymer Engineering Centre. It also houses the Gunung-Willam-Balluk Learning Centre for Indigenous students, as well as our fully licensed, hospitality training facility, Richards Restaurant.
- Recognised as the leading centre for office, retail and business services in Melbourne's north-west. The Essendon area is known for its premier sports and entertainment facilities that include the Moonee Valley Race Course (Australia's harness racing capital), Windy Hill (home of the Essendon Football Club) and a chain of parks around and along the Maribyrnong River. Parking available on campus.
3. Melbourne central business district
- Melbourne central business district is Kangan's Language Centre which provides quality language training for students from all around the world. The state-of-the-art facility offers international students a chance to study in a world-class teaching environment, all while experiencing the vibrant and dynamic atmosphere of central Melbourne.
4. Moonee Ponds Richmond Docklands
- This campus houses Kangan Institute's Centre for Health & Nursing department and offers a supportive and friendly adult learning environment that caters to everyone from school leavers through to those seeking a career change later in life. The campus provides state-of-the-art training rooms, equipment and facilities for the health, nursing, aged care, integrated health and disability areas of study. Richmond: Home to the Centre of Fashion, the Richmond campus' central location means excellent access to established public transport networks. Limited parking is available on campus. Limited parking is available on campus.
- Dedicated automotive training campus. Stage II of the campus was launched in 2012 and introduced new workshop spaces, a world-class vehicle and engine testing facility as well as a purpose-built auto electrical lab supplied by Training Systems Australia.
- Kangan Institute's main campus is located approximately 20km from the central business district. The campus is a five-minute walk from the Broadmeadows Town Hall, and is directly opposite Broadmeadows Shopping Centre. Parking available on campus.
- The Essendon campus is approximately 10km from the central business district.
- Located in the heart of Melbourne's central business district. The campus is walking distance to iconic Victorian locations such as the Botanic Gardens, Queen Victoria Markets and Federation Square, and easily accessed by all forms of public transport.
- The Monee Ponds campus is approximately 7.5km from the central business district, in the heart of the bustling shopping and restaurant district located in Mirvac Moonee Ponds Central.
- The campus is located on the southern edge of the central business district the campus is the central and accessible to Victoria's retail, service, repair and manufacturing industries.