February June October
Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- International students must demonstrate a suitable level of English language proficiency before being admitted into a program. This can be done by obtaining one of the results shown under English Language Requirements.
- International students who do not meet the English language requirements may undertake English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) at Griffith English Language Institute (GELI).
- IELTS (Academic) : 5.5 (with no band below 5.0)
- English test results must be no more than two years old.
- Other equivalent qualifications accepted by the institution.
- Academic and Professional Skills Development
- Accounting Principles
- Business Statistics
- Introduction to Marketing
- Economics for Managers
- Employment Relations
- Management Concepts
- Business Informatics; OR Accounting Information Systems