Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- English, Grade 12 (ENG4C or equivalent).
- Mathematics, (Grade 12 MAP4C with a grade of 60% or higher) or (Grade 11 MCF3M with a grade of 50% or higher) or equivalent.
- Applicants with International transcripts must provide proof of the subject specific requirements noted above along with proof of either: IELTS-International English Language Testing Service-Overall band of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 80, with the minimum of 20 in each component: Reading 20; Listening: 20 Speaking: 20, Writing: 20.
- Private Pilot Ground School
- Flight Training I
- Practical Skills Training I
- Safety Management Systems
- Computer Business Applications
- Communications I
- Mathematics Essentials I
- Commercial Pilot Ground School
- Flight Training II
- Aircraft Engines and Systems
- Human Factors and Crew Resource Management
- Communications II
- General Education Elective
- Practical Skills Training II
- Instrument Rating Ground School
- Flight Training III
- Applied Aircraft Maintenance
- Mathematics Essentials II
- Marketing and Customer Service