- An Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent; or
- be at least 18 years of age or older and pass an entry test (Wonderlic Test).
- Medical Certificate
- Police Reference Check (Clearance) of Criminal Record
- Standard First Aid & CPR Level C Certification
The Course consists of 12 modules. These modules are covered in the classroom and in the clinical lab. Additional practical experience is provided in a facility and in the community.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Employment and Customer Service Skills
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy & Disease
- Medical Transcription
- Medical Billing
- Clinical Procedures
- Medical Office Procedures
- Prescription Transcription
- Job Search/Academic Review Techniques
- Medical Office Administration students complete their education with 200 hours of practicum experience.