Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Canada & USA: High school diploma and transcript, or equivalent.
- British education system: General Certificate of Education showing passes in six (6) academic subjects (including English) at the Ordinary level.
- Caribbean countries (English): High school diploma and transcript, or equivalent.
- West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, etc.): WAEC (or NECO) transcript with online verifying scratch card number and PIN required.
- South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, etc.): High school diploma and Grade 12 transcript. IELTS 5.5 with no band lower than 5.0, or TOEFL paper-based test (PBT) score of 500, or internet-based test (iBT) score of 61, or computer-based test (CBT) score of 173.
- Other regions (English proficiency test required)
- High school diploma/graduation certificate and transcript or equivalent in original language and English translation.
English proficiency requirement:
- TOEFL iBT 61 with no band lower than 15, or PBT score of 500, or CBT score of 173 / IELTS 5.5 with no band lower than 5.0
- Intro to Wordprocessing Software
- Intro to Spreadsheeting Software
- Culinary Skills & Techniques I
- Baking & Pastry Arts I
- Food Safety
- Introduction to Safe Food Handling
- General Education Elective
- Internship I OR Hospitality Services I
- Culinary Practices I
- Baking & Pastry Arts II
- Understanding Nutrition
- Understanding Hospitality
- Kitchen Management I
- Food Politics and Choices
- Hospitality Services OR Internship I
- Culinary Skills & Techniques II
- Baking & Pastry Arts III
- Cuisine and Culture
- Kitchen Operations
- Internship II
- Special Diets
- Culinary Practices II
- Kitchen Management II
- Wines, Spirits and Food
- Trends In Industry
- Advanced Culinary Techniques
- Internship II