Teaching and Learning Facilities
- Students of the Associate Degree and Pre-Associate Degree programmes have full access to all the teaching, learning and amenities facilities of the University campus.
The New Academic Block
- In order to meet the development of The Community College and to provide high quality teaching and learning facilities to our students, the New Academic Block was built inside the University campus and put into full use in 2005. The new 6-storey building of 10,406 square meters is situated next to the Amenities Building and Social Sciences Building. It is equipped with lecture rooms, computer and language laboratories, a science laboratory, arts studios, a Christian activities centre, a multi-purpose room, a student function hall and common rooms. It is also fully covered with Wireless Local Area Network and fully furnished with fibre and CAT6 cabling system, which gives better support on high bandwidth applications like video and multi-media software applications
- Centrally located in the Main Building with a total area of 4,000 square meters and 515 seats. Currently, the Library houses more than 500,000 books, journals and media resources. The automated library system provides access to catalogues at other university libraries in Hong Kong and overseas. Extensive networks have also been established to connect Lingnan with major international databases, and a large number of electronic documents can be searched and downloaded online.
The Information Technology Services Centre (ITSC)
- The ITSC acts as a nucleus providing computing, networking, audio-visual facilities and information technology services to the University and the College. It delivers integrated services to the staff and students through desktop computers, which contain email, Internet and teaching software applications, common office automation software applications, software utilities and printing facilities. Staff and students can also access the Internet facilities from home by dialling into the University network. If students encounter computer problems, they can consult the User Services Officers at the ITSC or the Computer Assistants in the laboratories.
- The University provides a wide range of sports facilities, both indoors and outdoors. All indoor facilities are fully air-conditioned. Bookings can be made in person at the Sports Complex.
- A Sports Complex that provides variety facilities to students, e.g. badminton courts, volleyball courts, basketball court, handball court, squash courts, table tennis room, multi-purpose room and physical fitness room.
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Multi-purpose Outdoor Sports Ground
- UG01, New Academic Block, Lingnan University, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
- (MTR West Rail Line Siu Hong Station Exit F)
Tsim Sha Tsui Education Centre
- 2/F, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, 66 Mody Road, T.S.T. East, Kowloon
- (MTR West Rail Line Tsim Sha Tsui East Station Exit P)
Tsuen Wan Optimall Education Centre
- 7/F Optimall, No. 118 Chuen Lung Street, Tsuen Wan, New Territories