About this course
The Diploma in Accounting programme in UNIRAZAK provides students with the opportunity for students to acquire effective knowledge and skills in accounting studies. The programme is designed to provide sound knowledge of the important principles and concepts of accounting, auditing, taxation, as well as analysis of various corporate financial statements. Interdisciplinary aspects of accounting, management, finance, information system and communication, are introduced to equip the students with the ability to adopt and apply the knowledge in real-life situations to meet the demands and challenges in the growing economy.
- Pass in SPM or its equivalent with minimum 3 credits;
- Pass in STPM or its equivalent with minimum of CGPA 2.00 in any subjects;
- Pass in STAM with minimum grade of Maqbul;
- Pass in SKM level 3 in related field, and pass in SPM with minimum of 1 credit in any subjects;
- Pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least B Grade in three (3) subjects; or
- Pass in O-level with a minimum of grade C in any 3 subjects;
English Proficiency Requirements
International: IELTS Band 5.5 / TOEFL 550/ or minimum grade B2 in First Cambridge English or MUET (Band 3) or other equivalent English qualification recognized by MQA.