About this course
The Diploma in Management programme is offered to school leavers who are interested in pursuing a career in business management. This programme will provide students with the skills and knowledge in total and integrated aspects of business management and is suitable for those wishing to acquire a sound understanding of all aspects of the management of business. Students are taught functional areas of management of a business such as accounting, management, marketing, and human resource management that can be beneficial for career development and organisational development and foster a spirit of entrepreneurship among the students.
- Pass in SPM or its equivalent with minimum 3 credits;
- Pass in STPM or its equivalent with minimum of CGPA 2.00 in any subjects;
- Pass in STAM with minimum grade of Maqbul;
- Pass in SKM level 3 in related field, and pass in SPM with minimum of 1 credit in any subjects;
- Pass in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least B Grade in three (3) subjects; or
- Pass in O-level with a minimum of grade C in any 3 subjects;
English Proficiency Requirements
International: IELTS Band 5.5 / TOEFL 550/ or minimum grade B2 in First Cambridge English or MUET (Band 3) or other equivalent English qualification recognized by MQA.