We welcome applications from 2(ii) graduates in relevant disciplines and from those with equivalent professional qualification and work experience.
Alternatively, possession of a suitable professional qualification and practical experience may also be accepted. If English is not your native language, then satisfactory evidence of written and spoken English must be provided - IELTS: 6.0 (with no element below 5.5).
The course will be of interest to the following people:
- Graduates who have professional experience in an industrial organisation
- Managers and executives in public and private organisations who wish to develop their strategic management skills
- Graduates who have relevant practical experience and wish to enhance their skills in the areas of management, business and enterprise
- Graduates contemplating a career in management
- Graduates who have relevant practical experience and wish to enhance their skills in the areas of management.
- Organisations and People
- International Strategic Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Management Research
- Finance for Managers
- New Venture Creation
- Knowledge Management
- Contemporary Issues in Management
- International Financial Management
- European Business
- Public Sector Management