About this course
National Vocational Qualification Level 3 in Skills for Business is a six-month course suited for high school leavers. Upon completion, successful students will be invited to join the first year at UK and Overseas Universities. This programme will ensure that you meet the academic and English requirements to progress to the first year of an undergraduate degree at UK and Overseas Universities.
Students must have completed a Level 2 Diploma or A-Level equivalent in a related discipline. This course is suitable for grade 11 graduates. An English language level equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component. Please note students requiring a visa who provide IELTS for admission must ensure that they provide their IELTS certificate for the UKVI test. The non-UKVI IELTS Academic is not acceptable. Students must be aged 18 or above to attend this programme.
International Foundation in Business provides direct access to university undergraduate courses in business-related majors. The course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of key practices and principles in business administration. It provides students with relevant communication and presentation skills to enhance their performance in an academic career or a practical senior management role. Students will study four compulsory modules, followed by eight specialist units that are as follows:
Four Mandatory Units:
- Resolve administrative problems
- Manage the work of an administrative function
- Communicate in a business environment
- Manage personal and professional development
- Design and development of an information system
- Manage information systems
- Support environmental sustainability
- Analyse and present business data
- Manage a project Promote equality of opportunity, diversity, and inclusion
- Develop a Presentation Deliver a Presentation