Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A Bachelor (Honours) Degree at a 2:2 or above, or equivalent. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme, but preferably with some computing, information systems or a business component.
- We may also consider lesser qualification if you have sufficient relevant work experience within the industry.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (Academic): 6.5 overall with no component less than 6.0
- TOEFL Internet Based Test: 88 overall with a minimum of 19 in listening, 20 in reading, 22 in speaking and 19 in writing
- Pearson’s Test of Academic English: 60 overall with a minimum of 55 in each component
- Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE): 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each component
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): 176 overall with a minimum of 169 in each component
- Trinity Integrated Skills Test (ISE): ISEIII, ISEIV with a pass in each component
- Other equivalent qualifications.
Required modules include:
- Information Systems Engineering
- Security, Audit and Compliance
- Management of Software Projects
- Enterprise Information Systems with SAP
Plus two modules chosen from:
- Strategic Information Systems Management
- Database Systems and Computer Systems
- Digital Business Environments
- Web Design and Development