Typically our entry offer for this degree course is 260 UCAS tariff points. We welcome students with a range of qualifications including A Levels, AS Levels, BTEC Nationals, Advanced and Progressions Diplomas, NVQs, GNVQs and accredited Access Courses.
We treat every application on its own merits; we value highly the experience you illustrate in your personal statement.
- GCSE grade C or above in English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent qualification). You do not need to have studied Business previously as the first year will provide you with the necessary foundation knowledge and skills.
- A working knowledge of computer word-processing, spreadsheets and presentation software is desirable, though not essential.
- Business Economics
- Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Operations Management
- Management and Financial Accounting
- Professional Development and Placement 1
- English for Academic Purposes 1
- Professional Development and Placement 2
- Financial Management
- Legal Issues for Management
- People Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Research
- Entrepreneurship and Creativity
- Business and Management Strategy
- Research Project
- Professional Learning Through Work
- Business Ethics
- International Management
- International Marketing
- Audit and Assurance
- Financial Reporting
- e-Business and e-Marketing