Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above) which contains some evidence of quantitative ability.
- You must also demonstrate knowledge in Mathematics equivalent to at least a grade C at GCSE.
- One academic or vocational reference is required.
- English language requirements apply.
Core Modules include:
- Global Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Modelling
- Financial Risk Management
- Financial Accounting Analysis
- Developing the Effective and Responsible Practitioner
- Applied / Consultancy Project
Optional modules include:
- Economics of Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Islamic Banking and Finance