GCSE Level: Normally English and Maths at Grade C or above/Equivalent qualification.
Together with one of the following:
- A Foundation Degree in a related topic
- A HND in a relevant topic (by interview).
Please note, additional costs may be incurred for the required CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check and if any equipment, resources or trips need to be purchased.
Students may progress to this course from one of the following Foundation Degrees or HNDs:
- FdA Action Photography
- FdA Digital Visualisation (Art & Design)
- FdA Media Advertising
- FdA Photography & Digital Imaging
- HND Media Moving Image
- Creative Production in a local context
- Professional Practice
- Specialist Production (Project)