Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A good Honours degree or equivalent is normally required. This will often be in the field of social science, although applications from those with degrees in other disciplines are welcome.
- Applications are also encouraged from those without an Honours degree who have five years or more relevant work experience in a policy or practice area.
- We accept a range of qualifications, our country pages show you what qualifications we accept from your country.
- You can satisfy our English language requirements in two ways:
- by holding an English language qualification to the right level.
- by taking and successfully completing one of our English courses for international students.
- The Politics of British Social Policy
- Introduction to Applied Social Research
- British Social Policy – Beyond Welfare?
- International Social Policy
Plus two courses from a range of options, including:
- Researching Social Policy
- Sectors and Services in British Social Policy
- New Migration and Social Policy
- A range of optional choices from within social sciences