Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A-levels: BBC.
- BTEC: DMM.
- International Baccalaureate: 28 points.
- Access to HE Diploma: pass with 60 credits overall. Level 3 units in computing required. At least 45 credits at level 3, with 24 credits at merit or above.
- GCSE (minimum grade C): GCSE grade C or above in five subjects including English language, maths and science.
- Foundation degree/HND: may enable you to start the course in year 2 or 3.
Engliah Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Web Development
- Requirements Analysis
- Perspectives on Computing
- Human-computer Interaction
- Object-oriented Software Design and Implementation
- Web Application Development
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Project Planning and Control
- Networking Technologies
- Socio-technical Approaches to Information Systems
- Integrated group project
- Individual project
- Data Management
- Entrepreneurship: New Business Planning
- Usability Evaluation
- Adaptive Interactive Systems
- Systems Development Methods in Practice
- Advanced Internet Application Development
- Object-oriented Design and Architecture
- Intellectual Property Law and IT
- Project Management
- Web and Network Management
- Web Management