Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A-levels: BBC.
- BTEC: DMM.
- International Baccalaureate: 28 points.
- Access to HE Diploma: pass with 60 credits overall. Level 3 units in computing required. At least 45 credits at level 3, with 24 credits at merit or above.
- GCSE (minimum grade C): at least five subjects including English language and mathematics.
- Foundation degree/HND: may enable you to start the course in year 2 or 3. HNC may also count towards direct entry.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Embedded Architecture and Programming
- Website Development
- Games Development Platforms
- Human–Computer Interaction
- Requirements Analysis
- Perspectives in Computing
- Computer Systems Architecture
- Intelligent Systems
- 3D Graphics and Animation
- Games Development
- Logic and Formal Specification
- Object-oriented Software Design and Implementation
- Individual project
- Computer Graphics Algorithms
- Emerging Technologies
- Programming Languages Concurrency and Client–Server Computing
- Internet Games Design and Development
- Intellectual Property Law and IT
- 3D Dynamic Modelling
- Mobile Engineering
- Mobile Application Development