Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A-levels: BBB. Must include a science or maths subject to at least AS-level.
- BTEC: DDM.
- International Baccalaureate: 0 points.
- GCSE (minimum grade C): at least five subjects including English language, mathematics and a physical science.
- Foundation degree/HND: may enable you to start the course in year 2.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Human Computer Interaction
- Professional and Study Skills
- Introduction to Databases
- Embedded Architecture and Programming
- Digital Electronics
- Introduction to Networking
- Computer Systems Architecture
- Object-oriented Software Design and Implementation
- Operating Systems
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Mathematics and Control
- Engineering and Design
- Network Design and Technologies
- Programming Languages, Concurrency and Client-server Computing
- Mobile Application Development
- Network Management and Security
- Team project
- Research Methods
- Advanced Networking Technologies
- Secure Network Systems
- Integrated masters individual project
- Algorithms and Computability
- Intelligent Systems
- Specification, Verification and Validation
- Distributed Systems Principles
- Advanced Computer Systems and Architecture
- Enterprise Application Development