Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A-levels: BCC.
- BTEC: DMM.
- International Baccalaureate: 27 points.
- Access to HE Diploma: pass with 60 credits overall. At least 45 credits at level 3.
- GCSE (minimum grade C): at least three subjects including English language and mathematics or a science.
- Foundation degree/HND: may enable you to start the course in year 2 or 3.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Global Business Context
- Principles of Marketing
- Fundamental Accounting
- People, Organisations and Work
- Approaches to Learning
- Subject Approaches and Techniques
- Web-based Application Development
- Consumer Behaviour
- Business Operations and Processes
- Business Law
- Customer Relationship Marketing
- Learning Through Practice
- Research Practices and Applications
- Data Management
- Object-oriented Analysis and Modelling Methods
- Business Enterprise
- Strategic Practice