Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A-levels: BCC.
- BTEC: DMM.
- International Baccalaureate: 7 points.
- Access to HE Diploma: pass with 60 credits overall. At least 45 credits at level 3.
- GCSE (minimum grade C): at least three subjects including English language and mathematics or a science.
- Foundation degree/HND: may enable you to start the course in year 2 or 3.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Databases
- Socio-cultural Contexts for Education
- Systems and Structures in Education
- Approaches to Learning
- Subject Approaches
- Web-based Application Development
- Equality and Inclusion in Education
- Comparative Education
- Learning through Practice
- Research Practices
- Data Management
- OO Analysis and Modelling Methods
- Critical Perspectives on Inequality in Education
- Reframing Identity