Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A-levels: BCC. Must include biology A-level at grade B or above.
- BTEC: DMM.
- International Baccalaureate: 27 points.
- Access to HE Diploma: pass with 60 credits overall. At least 45 credits at level 3.
- GCSE (minimum grade C): at least three subjects including English langueage, maths and science.
- Foundation degree/HND: may enable you to start the course in year 2 or 3.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Introduction to Biological Systems
- Ecological Systems and Processes
- Socio-cultural Contexts for Education
- Systems and Structures in Education
- Approaches to Learning
- Subject Approaches
- Evolution and Behaviour
- Habitat Ecology
- Equality and Inclusion in Education
- Comparative Education
- Learning through Practice
- Research Practices and Applications
- Ecology Field Skills
- Issues in Environmental Biology
- Critical Perspectives on Inequality in Education
- Reframing Identity