Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A-levels: BBB. Excludes General Studies.
- BTEC: DDM.
- International Baccalaureate: 30 points including 16 at higher level.
- Access to HE Diploma: passwith 60 credits overall. Units in accounting and finance, business, law or management required. At least 45 credits at level 3, with 30 credits at merit or above.
- GCSE (minimum grade C): at least three subjects including English language and mathematics.
- Foundation degree/HND: may enable you to start the course in year 2. Relevant subjects required. HNC may also count towards direct entry.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Introduction to Criminal Justice Studies
- Law in Action
- Public Law
- Theories of Crime
- Tort Law
- Contract Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminologies of Crime Control
- Critical Perspectives on Criminal Justice
- EU Law
- Law in Practice: Moot
- Equity and Trusts
- Land Law
- Legal Research Project
- (C) Contemporary Studies in Crime and Justice
- (C) Cross-Cultural Criminology
- (C) Global Issues: Crime, Power, Harm
- (L) Commercial Law
- (L) Company and Finance Law
- (L) Employment Law
- (L) Family Law
- (L) Intellectual Property Law
- (L) Law Dissertation
- (L) Placement Project (if applicable)
- (L) Succession Law
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Entrepreneurship: New Business Planning