Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A-levels: BCC including maths at grade B or above.
- BTEC: DMM.
- International Baccalaureate: 27 points.
- Access to HE Diploma: pass with 60 credits overall. At least 45 credits at level 3, with 18 credits at merit or above and 12 credits in maths.
- GCSE (minimum grade C): at least three subjects including English language and mathematics or a science.
- Foundation degree/HND: direct to years 2 or 3. HNC may also count towards direct entry.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Mathematical Skills
- Discrete Mathematics and Algebra
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Databases
- Approaches to Learning
- Subject Approaches and Techniques
- Mathematical Methods
- Linear Mathematics
- Frameworks for Object-oriented Design and Implementation
- Databases 2
- Learning through Practice
- Research Practices and Applications
- Object-oriented Analysis and Modelling Methods
- Data Management
- Graph Theory and Applications
- Topics in Abstract Algebra
- Topics in Topology
- Functions of a Complex Variable