Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A-levels: BCC including maths at grade B or above.
- BTEC: DMM.
- International Baccalaureate: 27 points.
- Access to HE Diploma: pass with 60 credits overall. At least 45 credits at level 3, with 18 credits at merit and 12 credits in maths.
- GCSE (minimum grade C): at least three subjects including English language and mathematics or a science.
- Foundation degree/HND: may enable you to start the course in year 2 or 3. HNC may also count towards direct entry.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Mathematical Skills
- Discrete Mathematics and Algebra
- Systems and Structures in Education
- Socio-cultural Contexts for Education
- Approaches to Learning
- Subject Approaches and Techniques
- Mathematical Methods
- Linear Mathematics
- Comparative Education
- Equality and Inclusion in Education
- Learning through Practice
- Research Practices and Applications
- Critical Perspectives on Inequality in Education
- Reframing Identity
- Mathematics of Finance
- Graph Theory and Applications
- Functions of a Complex Variable
- Partial Differential Equations